Tuesday, December 11, 2007

mummy loved up

I am so full of mummy love hormones I keep making myself cry - at Yoga this morning I was preparing this prose to upload and share with a virtual community of god knows who.
So the yoga class was focused around me (or at least my pregnant state) this morning - seems that when strangers really care and think about us it touches me the most. I guess its the unexpected.
This little fella is so different to Cooper - he is jumping around doing circus tricks and downward dog in an ashtanga fashion. I am really enjoying this stage of this pregnancy. Seems that growing this small person I feel like the luckiest person. My goal atthe moment is to surround myself with beautiful positive people - those that aren't positive I just say that I am only doing positivity at the moment. Its a nice way to live fits well with my rose tinted world.
I had the most fab idea for the wedding today ... but I can't say on the assumption that there will be people reading this that will attend.... still I think it will be fun.
crazy energy spurt so am off for a bike ride. - Jesus another on eto keep me on the go!
Love to all

No comments: